// --> // --> San Francisco Real Estate - Residential: San Francisco - got golf?

Saturday, December 09, 2006

San Francisco - got golf?

If you are new to golf like I am, then playing the same course over and over again doesn't seem like such a bad idea. After all, how else am I going to get a chance to retrieve all those balls I lost the time before? Though they won't let me bring in scuba gear...

I know as I get better at the game, I will enjoy the new challenges that different courses will bring. Right now my problem is finding people who want (or have time) to go with me. Friends and I have played several of the courses on the Big Island when we stay at Kolea in Hawaii. And I am looking forward to playing the courses that surround our property at the Mauna Lani.

But what about San Francisco? Here's a great website I found with all the courses in the Bay Area called SFGolfer and gives an idea of how expensive they are. There are 6 in the City, 5 public and 1 private. Here are the public courses not in any particular order:
  1. Presidio - 18 holes
  2. Lincoln Park - 18 holes
  3. Golden Gate - 18 holes
  4. Harding Park - 27 holes
  5. Gleneagles International - 9 holes
Fore!

- Mick Orton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home