// --> // --> San Francisco Real Estate - Residential: A note about yesterday's post - Microsoft and Daylight Savings time

Thursday, March 08, 2007

A note about yesterday's post - Microsoft and Daylight Savings time

Hello again. After doing some research, I found that in my article yesterday I may have misspoken. After going to the Microsoft website to research information on how my PDA was going to handle the change, I found that I may not be as prepared as I thought.

To be sure, I followed the changes set forth on the help pages. I found that my XP Professional had been updated because I use automatic updates. However, I found that I needed to apply the patches for Outlook and ActiveSync (for my PDA). Fortunately the steps are laid out in the help page.

I wanted to correct something I said yesterday. Once I had updated Outlook, regularly scheduled appointments AFTER March 11 which were previously an hour ahead were now showing at the correct times. I guess I will know after Sunday if that's what's supposed to happen!

Good luck everyone! And be sure and thank your legislator.

- Mick Orton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home